The Responsible Management Balance Sheet was devised in 2011 for the purpose of grouping together the CSR-related indicators which, due to their relevance, are critical for the company and for its stakeholders. Given their importance, the company carries out more exhaustive ongoing monitoring of such data in order to ensure higher reliability in information management and reporting. This scorecard is verified by an independent third party, and is published twice a year on the Abengoa website and in this report in order to provide information on the evolution of company performance to stakeholders.
The Responsible Management
Balance Sheet comprises a selection
of the most relevant CSR indicators
(1) In order to calculate these ratios, aggregate ervenues of Abengoa and Abengoa Yield (€ 7,356 M for 2013 and € 7,375 M for 2014) were taken into account.
(2) The ratio was calculated using the data on average employee headcount (27,181) in order to eliminate the seasonal component.
(3) Data for investment in social engagement in 2014 were calculated in accordance with LBG (London Benchmarking Group) methodology.
(4) The countries in which Abengoa operates and has social engagement activities were calculated in accordance with LBG methodology.
(5) Foreign Corrupt Practice Act (FCPA): North American law governing corrupt practices abroad. (+ info)